Things I've learnt this week:
1. Perspective and attitude changes everything.
2. Contentment is something this world lacks. Maybe this explains why it is so hard for certain types of people to be happy. And for them to understand why other people can be happy?
3. Calculative relatives make cooperation very difficult. After all, who doesn't have commitment??
4. A long life can be a miserable one if one cannot find reason to live each day to its fullest.
5. Hamsters are like children. You can have a litter from the same parents, but they can be as different as night and day.
...
It seems like I've been mis-read and mis-quoted a number of times these days and I don't blame anyone for it. After all, I have no reason to be offended.
I think I'm a lot quieter now, and slower to react to things people say.
Maybe I just want my life to be as uncomplicated and uncluttered as possible.
- 5 September 2008 3:32pm -
No comments:
Post a Comment